Search the Knowledgebase
Knowledgebase articles are categorized. Please select which category you would like to browse. You can also search the knowledgebase using the search field beside this text.
# of articles
- Is this an online shopping site?
- What does cold, warm, hot mean?
- How can I be a safer shopper?
- Who finds the deals posted on RedFlagDeals.com?
- What is the purpose of the RedFlagDeals.com forums?
- Do I have to register to post in the forums?
- Am I allowed to post my affiliate ID or use my referral codes when posting links in the forums?
- Can I advertise my company in the RedFlagDeals.com community?
RedFlagDeals.com was and will always be designed as a source of information to help Canadians save money on both online and offline purchases. With the advent of the Internet, Canadians from across the country can now gather together and share information
No. Deals found on RedFlagDeals.com may apply to online purchases, in-store purchases or both depending on the deal and the vendor. As an example, we may post a Future Shop deal that is available on both their website and in retail stores.